July 2021 – June 2022
A world without leprosy.
American Leprosy Missions exists to serve as a channel of Christ’s love to persons affected by leprosy and related diseases, helping them to be healed in body and spirit and restored to lives of dignity and hope.
We will renew creation in the name of Jesus and for His glory, clearly demonstrating the impact of that Kingdom work through data and stories.
Corporate Strategic Objectives
- Catalyze use of new tools and approaches, enable local partners, connect people to
care and equip individuals to live whole lives.
- Improve operational, financial and program management.
- Fund the work of ALM through public contributions and institutional funding.
- Improve donor, staff and U.S. church engagement.
Program Objectives and Targets
- Catalyze use of new tools and approaches to end leprosy
- 15% of program undesignated funding invested in high-priority research projects
- Enable local partners to find neglected people and deliver early treatment for NTDs
- 2,000 health workers trained
- 400 cases identified
- 30,000 people receive treatment
- Connect people to care through strengthening health systems
- 100% of ALM priority countries show measurable impact in one health system strengthening pillar
- Equip people to care for themselves and live whole lives
- 50% improvement in quality of life in target populations