We are always looking for passionate people to help us discover new innovations, technologies and partnerships to stop disease and improve the well-being of people and their communities.
Job openings are posted as available.
Director of Strategic Relationships – Regional, U.S.A.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Psalms 12:6; 119:105,160; Proverbs 30:5; II Timothy 1:13; 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21.)
- God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1,26-27; 3:22; Psalms 90:2; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; I Peter 1:2.)
- Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:22-23; John 1:1-5; 14:10-31; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 1:3-4; I Corinthians 15:3-4; I Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13; Hebrews 4:14-15.)
- Salvation. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (Titus 3:4-5.)
- Holy Spirit. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:16-17; 16:7-13; Acts 1:8; I Corinthians 2:12; 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17; Galatians 5:25; Ephesians 1:13; 5:18.)
- Resurrection. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation. (1 Cor. 15:14.)
- Spiritual Unity. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences. (Ps. 133:1; 1 Cor. 12:12-13; Eph. 4:3.)
This Statement of Faith is the basic spiritual foundation for American Leprosy Missions. It cannot be amended or deleted from our procedure manual except by vote or written consent of all members of the Board of Directors.