CEO Update and Estate Planning Conference Call
Please join us on Thursday, October 15 at 7:00 p.m. (ET) for a special conference call.
First, you’ll get an update on exciting developments at American Leprosy Missions from President and CEO Bill Simmons.
Then, you’ll receive free stewardship planning information to help you understand the critical issues of providing for your family, reducing your tax burden, and supporting ministries of your choice. This session will be presented by an estate specialist from our partner, PhilanthroCorp, a trusted Christian estate planning organization. The estate specialist will provide interesting, creative, tax-saving financial planning information to help you maximize benefits to your family, as well as updates on changes in the law that may affect you.
After the call, the estate specialist at PhilanthroCorp will also be available to talk with you personally and privately regarding any specific questions you may have.
If you would like to participate in this call, please RSVP to Nicole Hunt at PhilanthroCorp by e-mail at [email protected] or call her at 800-876-7958 ext. 2110.
Estate Planning Conference Call Details
- American Leprosy Missions Telephone Call – Thursday, Oct. 15 2015 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- For your convenience, our conference call operator will call you at the appointed time.
- Feel free to just listen, or to ask questions.
- We recommend that you do not use a speaker phone, but if you do, please make sure there are no interruptions or background noise, to ensure that everyone is able to hear.
- The call will last 45 minutes.